Daikin Gas Top Up Aircon Services Cheap & Good
With more than 15 years of experiences in Installing, Servicing and Maintaining Daikin Aircon System,KL Aircon Servicing Singapore Pte Ltd has been associated with a high level of quality and professionalism. We know exactly what to do in all Aircon problems and issues. Daikin Air-Con are not only Affordable, our exceptional service and commitment to being the best at what we do sets us apart from the rest in the industry. We often exceed our customer expectation in Quality and Price! Followings are some of the surviving tips for you, especially when your aircon system break down in the middle of the night or Off-Office Hour.
My air conditioning is blowing room temperature air!
- It could be that your unit's gas is low. You need to refill or top up the gas. The other reason could be a faulty capacitor.
- The air-conditioner bracket/condensing unit should not be corroded or rusty
- Ensure proper insultation of air-conditioner condensing unit.
- Ensure no leaking of condensation water. All piping for the air-conditioner condensing unit must be run internally and the water from condensation should be properly discharged into the nearby internal floor trap
My air conditioning condenser unit is hot.
- When the room temperature has reached its set temperature by the remote controller, the condensing unit will stop operating. It will assume operation once the temperature rises.
- to achieve optimized air-conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended
- industy environment requires more frequent cleaning and maintenance of aircon
My air conditioner produce a foul smell?
- This normally happens. It could be due to the smell of things in the room, such as cigarettes or even furniture, being sucked into the air conditioner and let out together with the air flow. Contact us and we will help fix this problem.
- determine the type of air-con you want
- calculate the cooling capacity you require
- consider your budget
What should I do if my air conditioner is not cold?
- Air filter is not dirty or clogged.
- Remote control is in the cooling mode.
- Air flow direction is appropriately set.
- Windows and doors are closed
- Temperature set too high.
Why does water drip from the outdoor unit?
- It is normal for water to drip from the Condenser Unit as condensation takes place when warm air surrounds the piping connections.
- check all safety circuits
- check for noise problem, pipe blockages
- clean and wash air filter
- check on bolts and nuts for tightness and corrosion.
- check and clean coil, water tray, blower and coolness.
- detail air-conditioner unit test