Panasonic Aircon Company Hougang Water Leaking Repair Rates
We are Authorized Dealer Panasonic Aircon Contractor. We also provide air con service at your doorstep. Our experienced technicians are available on call. To prolong your aircon system and ensure smooth operation, we recommend to get air con servicing done once in 3 months (for residential unit) and once in every month for commercial units. When looking for a reliable air con service centre, we are just a phone call away. There are many self-maintenance tips for your Panasonic Aircon Wall Units. Followings are some Precious Tips we love to share:
How often should I service my air conditioner?
- To choose the right air conditioner for your place of business, estimate the electrical consumption of the air conditioner each month. You can estimate the monthly electrical consumption by using the simple formula: Estimated Electrical Consumption=Input (kW) x Number of hours used x Number of days per month x Current Utility Rate
- It is crucial to choose the right-sized air cooling system. Installing the wrong size will increase electricity consumption and eventually your electricity bills!
- To choose the ideal size, consider the size of the room and the number of windows it has, how much shade you get on the windows, walls, and roof and how much heat is generated by the people and appliances in your room.
My air conditioning condenser unit is hot.
- When the room temperature has reached its set temperature by the remote controller, the condensing unit will stop operating. It will assume operation once the temperature rises.
- to achieve optimized air-conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended
- industy environment requires more frequent cleaning and maintenance of aircon
My air conditioner produce a foul smell?
- This normally happens. It could be due to the smell of things in the room, such as cigarettes or even furniture, being sucked into the air conditioner and let out together with the air flow. Contact us and we will help fix this problem.
- determine the type of air-con you want
- calculate the cooling capacity you require
- consider your budget
What should I do if my air conditioner is not cold?
- Air filter is not dirty or clogged.
- Remote control is in the cooling mode.
- Air flow direction is appropriately set.
- Windows and doors are closed
- Temperature set too high.
Why does water drip from the outdoor unit?
- It is normal for water to drip from the Condenser Unit as condensation takes place when warm air surrounds the piping connections.
- check all safety circuits
- check for noise problem, pipe blockages
- clean and wash air filter
- check on bolts and nuts for tightness and corrosion.
- check and clean coil, water tray, blower and coolness.
- detail air-conditioner unit test