Toshiba Aircon Servicing SengKang Overhaul Wash Price Offer
As the Authorised Dealer and Contractor for Toshiba air conditioning units, we have accumulated many years of Experience and Expertise in installing Toshiba brand of Single and Multi-Split air conditioners for home, business or factory. You can choose from Wall type air conditioning units, Cassette or Ceiling type of air conditioning units. Contact us if you are unsure which type of air conditioning unit suit your needs and your premises. We are most happy to quote and provide Pre-Sales Consultation. Followings are our experience in some of the common issues, concerns and answer pertaining to Toshiba Aircon System. We look forward to hearing from you.
How To Maintain Your Air Conditioner
- Clean or replace your air conditioner filter(s) every 1-6 months, depending on usage.
- Close all windows and doors, and draw the curtains and blinds when you turn on the air conditioner.
- Do not block air inlets and outlets of the air conditioner.
- Remove the power plug when you do not use the air conditioner for a long time.
- Place the outdoor unit at a shady place.
- Do not install your air-conditioner's piping exceeding the recommended length.
- Do not pull out the power cord when the power is on.
My air conditioning condenser unit is hot.
- When the room temperature has reached its set temperature by the remote controller, the condensing unit will stop operating. It will assume operation once the temperature rises.
- to achieve optimized air-conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended
- industy environment requires more frequent cleaning and maintenance of aircon
My air conditioner produce a foul smell?
- This normally happens. It could be due to the smell of things in the room, such as cigarettes or even furniture, being sucked into the air conditioner and let out together with the air flow. Contact us and we will help fix this problem.
- determine the type of air-con you want
- calculate the cooling capacity you require
- consider your budget
What should I do if my air conditioner is not cold?
- Air filter is not dirty or clogged.
- Remote control is in the cooling mode.
- Air flow direction is appropriately set.
- Windows and doors are closed
- Temperature set too high.
Why does water drip from the outdoor unit?
- It is normal for water to drip from the Condenser Unit as condensation takes place when warm air surrounds the piping connections.
- check all safety circuits
- check for noise problem, pipe blockages
- clean and wash air filter
- check on bolts and nuts for tightness and corrosion.
- check and clean coil, water tray, blower and coolness.
- detail air-conditioner unit test